Internists

111 E Catharine St
Suite 2300
Milford, PA 18337
570-296-5792
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  great doc  |  show details
by alex deutsch on Jul 31st, 2014

great doctor, forget the staff .... you are there for his knowledge, experience, kindness, patience .... the staff, well, he takes care of patience, I prefer that to him spending time on just some spare parts

|  Best Doctor unfortunetly abused by his own staff  |  show details
by C. W. on Jul 2nd, 2014

Dr. Garrison is an exceptional doctor, both in his medical knowledge and bedside manner. I have been a patient for many years, and through the years his staff has been the biggest downfall. The staff that has been there now for 1-3 years are so rude it is embarrassing for both the patient and the waiting room listening to their conversations. In todays economy you would think intrapersonal skills would be a vital skill in any personal care type of setting, yet this staff seems to run the show. I personally would have left a long time ago if it wasn't for the wonderful medical and social skills of the doctor himself. I have seen the staff speak unprofessionally to Dr. Garrison, the office "manager" and about 90% of the other staff need a wake up call, I am sure Atlantic Health System would frown upon this type of atmosphere representing them. The overall rating is directly related to the doctor himself.

|  Hitting the Motherlode  |  show details
by Deborah S. on Dec 19th, 2013

Great staff . I had an appointment w/ Pyhysicians assistant, Claire. Stellar!!! She listens, then responds to HELP. I had gone to two other doctors in the building, and wouldn't stop until I found someone who truly cares. 3rd one's the charm. God bless Claire!!

|  2.5 stars  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

Have known Dr. G for 15 years and in the last 5 or so the patient load must have grown. He's a great guy with exceptional bedside manner. The steep downside is the accuracy of his ofice staff, long delays in the waiting room for scheduled visits. My last visit I was on time sat in an empty waiting room for an hour, I was shown to an exam room where I waited for another 45 minutes until he arrived. I would be on unemployment if I ran my schedule like that.

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Doctor Garrison is a very patient minded physician. Wen he is withyou for your visit...be rest assured...he is with you. His Physician Assistant is excellent as well. And the current office staff is excellent as well. The office has referred me to different specialist for different reasons and I have always been please withtheir choices.

|  Dr Garrison is a very caring DR  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2009

I would recommend DR Garrison to anyone. He is a excellent Dr. He is very caring and he is very accurate in diagnosing medical problems

|  Great Doctor-Awful Office Staff  |  show details
by B.D. on Jul 8th, 2009

Dr Garrison is a great Doctor but his office Staff is not very friendly. I find myself going to the Urgent Care downstairs becasue they are friendly & Dr Garrison's staff is very difficult to deal with. I recently called to schedule an appt because I was having serious dizzy spells & they said that they could not see me for 2 weeks. Urgent Care here I come.