General Practitioners, Internist
5941 Dallas Pkwy
Ste 100
Plano, TX 75093
972-758-4455
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Very thorough doctor  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2013

It's refreshing to have a doctor who is comprehensive in his diagnosis and prescribes the best medicine he can versus just whatever the insurance company tells them to do. I've been to a lot of doctors and some care and some just don't. Dr. Garza sends me to the right doctors (specialists) for the right treatment to help me get better. What more do you want from a doctor?

Apr 12th, 2011

I think that Dr. Garza is a caring physician. He spends time with me and I feel that he listens to my concerns. I would definitely refer him to others.

Aug 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I presented medical evidence for Gulf War Illness, which is similar to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Dr. Garza ran with it, and has aggressively treated me since we met. I have since found specialists that treat specific infections and diseases associated wit

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Feb 25th, 2007 on yahoo.com

best diagnostic doctor I have ever used.: He found my cancer and had me at a great oncologist the same day. He literally saved my life. Our entire family uses him and love his attitude and the friendly office atmosphere.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com