A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gates, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Gates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Merle Gates MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gates practice?
- Dr. David Gates has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gates practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.