A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaw
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaw graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Gaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wisdom Gaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Gaw practice?
- Dr. David Gaw has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.