A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gealt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gealt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gealt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gealt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gealt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Gealt practice?
Dr. David Gealt practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Newtown Square, PA.
See Camden Family Physicians, Camden Sports Medicine Doctors, Camden Osteopaths, Camden Orthopedic Surgeons, and Camden Physiatrists.