Dr. David Benjamin Gealt DO is male, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gealt is Good. Dr. Gealt has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gealt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gealt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gealt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Gealt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Gealt practice?
Dr. David Gealt practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Orthopedic Surgeons, Cherry Hill Urgent Care Centers, and Cherry Hill Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Gealt, Dr. Dave Gealt, Dr. Davis Gealt