A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gealt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gealt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gealt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gealt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
- Cooper Hospital/U M C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Benjamin Gealt DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Gealt practice?
- Dr. David Gealt has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Gealt practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Newtown Square, PA.
See Camden Family Physicians and Camden Sports Medicine Doctors.