Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Gee
Dr. David Gee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA, with another office in Walnut Creek, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Gee is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut, Antioch Convalescent Hospital and Walnut Creek Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Gee has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Gee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.
Dr. Kelvin Shiu
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Steven Fredman
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi51
Dr. Ross Armstrong
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi33