A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gehret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gehret, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gehret, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehret graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gehret has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Gehret MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Gehret practice?
- Dr. David Gehret has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gehret practices Neurology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Neurologists.