A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gehring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gehring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehring graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gehring has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Gehring MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Gehring practice?
- Dr. David Gehring has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gehring practices Internal Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists.