Pediatrician, Endocrinologist

3.0

How did this guy ever pass medical school? show details How did this guy ever pass medical school?
by Concerned Parent on Apr 4th, 2014

Incompetent and arrogant. Dull witted staff. Inconvenient office. Dirty, uncomfortable waiting room. Doesn't understand insulin pumps. Take your child to anyone else.

For the sake of your child, go elsewhere. show details For the sake of your child, go elsewhere.
by Bryan on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Geller has only a rudimentary understanding of pump therapy. To go along with his lack of understanding comes an enormous and very fragile ego. Plenty of terrific pediatric endos in L.A. I wouldn't let Dr. Geller treat my goldfish.

Surprise! show details Surprise!
by Guest on Jul 14th, 2013

Understand Dr.Geller has sold Palisades Pediatrics to a new pediatrican. The other two MD's also left the practice.I better stop by to get a copy of my child's records before they charge me for the copies.

Unbelievable show details Unbelievable
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Geller should respectfully take responsibility in not doing his part. To make his patients feel they are at fault is wrong, and to believe their insurance is no good...is horrible.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
May 21st, 2012

My daughter has T1 Diabetes. We switched to Dr. Geller from Children's Hospital and have had a wonderful experience thus far. He responded to my emails immediately and spent over an hour with my daughter and me during our first appointment addressing all of our issues, concerns and questions. The hopsital staff was extremely friendly and polite.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 27th, 2012

We recently saw this doctor due to my son's thyroid issues. It was the earliest appointment I could get with an endocrinologist. I have only seen him once. I feel that he had a great bedisde manner and really took time with my questions and explaining things. I did not find his staff rude at all. They seemed to be busy on the phone all the time order tests, getting results, talking to patients etc. I think he is very knowlegdable in the area of endocrinology.

Worst Pediatric endrocronologist in LA show details Worst Pediatric endrocronologist in LA
Mar 12th, 2012

Horrible bedside manner, worst staff I've ever experienced in a medical practice,etc.Dr Geller uses outdated insulin therapies and has a very poor understanding of insulin pumps. At the same time he has a very inflated ego. See anyone else in town.

Run, Don't Walk!! show details Run, Don't Walk!!
Mar 7th, 2012

This doctor is not to be trusted. If you care about your child, especially if your child has type 1 diabetes, leave this doctor as fast as you possibly can. He uses outdated solutions and then hides behind his own ego to compensate for his lack of knowledge. We trusted him and he allowed his arrogance and incompetence to jeopardize our child. Thankfully we discovered this sooner, rather than later.

Nightmare show details Nightmare
Jan 31st, 2011

Visiting Palisades Pediatrics was a joke. I will definetly not be returning there. Dr. Geller plays the role of a professional poorly. You can hear him yelling and talking down to his employee's all the way down the halls. His reactions are all robotic and almost generic to say the least and to top it off I had to wait over 45 minutes just to see him for under 5 minutes. Horrible!

RUDE!! show details RUDE!!
Jan 12th, 2011

As a nurse I warn you to be careful of this doctor. He is very full of himself and is rude. His staff takes a long time to get back to you. They rarely know what is going on and lose information easily. He is to arrogant to properly inform his staff about information they need to give parents.

by Brenda Benson on Jul 1st, 2009

terrific - explained things very well - extremely knowledgable, very pleased with him and his decision-making process, definitely involved me as a parent

Outstanding diagnostician show details Outstanding diagnostician
Oct 27th, 2008

Where he perhaps lacked a little on the warm and fuzzy bedside manner one would expect from one in the pediatric field, he certainly knew his stuff and instilled us with confidence that we had come to the right man to narrow the field for the cause of our daughter's issue. He is obviously both knowledgeable and passionate about his field and sub-specialty and I cannot imagine dealing with anyone else on this issue. He definitely seemed to have a specific course of action that was as minimally invasive to our child as possible versus the traditional "We don;t know so let's draw blood" approach, which terrifies children from the get-go. He gave us so much information, in fact, that we felt like we should have received a certificate for completing the office visit!! Look for warm and fuzzy somewhere else, but look to him for the right diagnosis and treatment.