A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gendelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gendelman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendelman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gendelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gendelman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendelman graduated from Yale School of Med New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gendelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Gendelman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gendelman practice?
- Dr. David Gendelman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gendelman practices Ophthalmology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Ophthalmologists.