A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gendelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gendelman, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendelman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gendelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gendelman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendelman graduated from Yale School of Med New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gendelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Gendelman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gendelman practice?
- Dr. David Gendelman has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Gendelman practices Ophthalmology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, MA and Woburn, MA.
See Burlington Ophthalmologists.