A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Genecov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Genecov, Plastic Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Genecov, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Genecov graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Genecov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Glenn Genecov MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Genecov practice?
- Dr. David Genecov has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Genecov practices Plastic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons and Dallas Pediatric Surgeons.