Dr. David Genecov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Genecov?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Genecov?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2015

The Best!

He is amazing! So grateful I found him for my special issues. He is progressive, creative, and experienced. He also treats children with disabilities and seems to genuinely care.

January 22nd, 2015

I had 17 pounds of skin removed around 3 to 4 months ago.I look great an feel great.This surgen an his other drs. as well as his staff are triple a plus....Great people great hospital an great results.Simply put the best of the best...Big Dave....

January 2nd, 2015

Father of Landon & Cameron

Dr. Genecov has been a very important part of our family for over thirteen years. He has always been both professional and caring in all of our many surgeries and appointments. Our children's future is as important to him as it is to us as parents. The D/FW community is truly blessed to have access to Dr. Genecov!

March 21st, 2013

Doctor David Genecov

Doctor Genecov is extremely knowledgable and a highly skilled surgeon. He has performed numerous surgeries on our two children who were born with special needs. His methods are excellent and people always comment on how great the children look. Dr. Genecov is also a compassionate, kind and congenial person. I have had cosmetic work done by Dr. Genecov and have been delighted with the results. His expertise has improved our children's self esteem and mine as well. He is a blessing to our family. His office staff are also highly competent, very friendly and helpful. I HIGHLY reccommend this doctor.

November 25th, 2012

Patient Grandmother

This is the BEST doctor in the world! he is always on top of his game and knows exactly what he is talking about and always right on target AFTER he sends you for whatever tests he may need....There really is no need for the tests Because he will be correct! I LOVE THIS DOCTOR AND THIS OFFICE STAFF..They never make things harder than they need to be!

November 14th, 2012

Simply the best of the best

Simply the Best of the Best! Dr Genecov and his team at the International Craniofacial Institute have been treating our 19 year old son since 1993. After consulting with many other surgeons, we made the decision to trust Dr Genecov and Dr Salyer with the treatment of our son's unilateral complete cleft lip and palate. We were amazed in 1993 with their professionalism and care. When the time came for the final surgery in the summer of 2012, we had been working with the cleft team at Denver Children's Hospital as we had moved to Colorado and thought that because they were a "Childrens Hospital Cleft Team," they would do as good a job as we had experienced in Dallas. After becoming uncomfortable with the lack of coordination and planning with the Denver Cleft "Team", we opted to return to Dallas to speak with Dr. Genecov and his team. We are so grateful that we did. Our son's case was a complicated case. Dr Genecov developed a detailed surgical plan for our son and then did exactly what he said he would do. Because of Dr Genecov's expertise, he was able to accomplish more in 1 surgery than the Denver Children's "Team" would have done in 3 surgeries. Dr Genecov confidently told my son, "This will be your last surgery for this condition." We knew from the moment we arrived that we were in good hands. Because of a bleeding condition, there was a lot of preplanning necessary. Forest Park Medical Center staff were prepared for us and we knew from the beginning that our son was in prepared and capable hands. The surgery went exactly as planned and we are all beyond thrilled with the outcome. Dr Genecov and his team, along with the surgical, nursing, laboratory and pharmacy staffs performed flawlessly. Our son looks fantastic! Many hospitals advertise a "Cleft Team." Dont be fooled. There is a wide range of surgical aptitudes and capabilities. If you can get to the International Craniofacial Institute, do your child and yourself a favor and get there. We are glad we did.

October 25th, 2011

Thorough & courteous Staff very helpful in planning & with fiances. Pleased with surgical result...excellent

December 3rd, 2010

Would not go to anyone else!

I have been a patient of Dr. Genecov for many years. He is an awesome surgeon who takes the time to discuss what you want out of the surgery. Thus, giving you a natural, not worked on, look. I referred many of my friends to Dr. Genecov.

June 16th, 2010

My Guardian Angel

I was in a terrible accident and totally messed up my lips and mouth. Dr. Genecov was the only Doc in the area that would touch me. When we met with him it was a blessing. I've gone through many surgeries with him and he is always very caring and has a ton of compassion. Dr. Genecov is a miracle worker. I can now do things that other doctors said I wouldn't ever be able to do. He cares for the patient's overall well being. His staff makes you feel like you're part of the family. I would recommend him to anyone. He is my guardian angel!

June 1st, 2010

Dr Genecov is the best!

My son was born with a cleft palate and at 9mnths had surgery with Genecov at Medical City Dallas. He proved to be honest, caring, knowledgeable and professional from the beginning. With this already stressful situation, the staff gave us no additional headaches. Most importantly, he knows what he's doing and is confident. After the two weeks of recovery, you can't even tell my son had any problem. And within a couple of days I saw improvements in his speech. My son is now over a year and no new problems have occurred. I would recommend Genecov and Medical City!

February 20th, 2017