Dr. David Gentile Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gentile?

July 11th, 2017

Not good

I was mis-diagnosed by Gentile 3 years ago and my life has been very difficult since. I'd stay away from this guy.

June 29th, 2017

Not a happy patient

Office is disorganized, staff rude and argumentative at times-we're right-patient is wrong. Despite my telling doctor 2x where to send prescription, it went to wrong pharmacy. Avoid Friday afternoon appointments unless you want to wait an hour. Appointments set months in advance are changed at last minute. I am concerned about his diagnostic abilities and am seeking a second opinion.

May 24th, 2017

Long delay 5 months for an established patient

I can't get an appointment until October. I am an established patient , 6 years . The office clerks insist on seeing a PA if I can't wait This is good medical care?

May 3rd, 2016

Excellent doctor

October 8th, 2014

Great doc. Appreciate his confidence.

Met with hi first for a consult and then vasectomy. He is all business, perhaps a bit arrogant, but I read it as confidence. When I have someone messing with my manhood...I want confidence. He talked me through each step, was constantly asking if I was comforaptable, offered more mess, commented that I must have high pain tolerance...made sure I was up and safe on the way out. I was the last patient of the day and didn't feel rushed, even though it was well after 5:00, office staff is obnoxious. Vasectomy healed as he described. Need to go back to be sure it was successful...hopefully tomorrow. If it isn't successful, my review might be a bit different!!,

July 25th, 2014

Bad

Souless mercenary! Just a money making machine

June 24th, 2014

Dr Gentile

Dr Gentile is a kind and professional doctor that, in our opinion, cares about his patients. He certainly took good care of my husband during his surgery and he and Dr Ghazi are terrific. The staff at South Pointe is just great... helpful and friendly. I would recommend Dr Gentile without hesitation.

May 2nd, 2012

He sent me away when it was his job as a urologist

Dr. Gentile was extremely annoyed to have to do consults for men getting a vasectomy. The consult is mandated by NY but he takes it out on his patients. After talking with me about the procedure like a tape recorder, I asked about the chronic epiditymitis I have. HE told me to call my general physician to get a perscription to clear that up. My GP sent me back to him because he is a urologist! Dr. Gentile would not write me a perscription and he wanted me to come in AGAIN to get diagnosed! This happened in a 3 day time frame and swears he never sent me away. He doesn't get paid for consults, so why would he do extra work, like writing a perscription after he already diagnosed me! I do not recommend him unless your procedure is straight forward and you have no questions or concerns. He's in it for the numbers. His staff is no better and is like the DMV. You also have to wait 2-3 months for the consult and another 2-3 months for the precudure (even if you schedule them both at the same time). It's all about the numbers.

November 23rd, 2011

I had a vasectomy and two weeks later I still have significant swelling and pain. I waited 5 days and got the advice of rest and ibuprofen. Then the ask to wait 10 days. Called only to get a prescription for antibiotics but no flow up at all. If the antibiotics do not work then I'm seeking a second opinion.

August 5th, 2011

Dr. Gentile is an excellent doctor. My one and only complaint is that he rushes through instructions for prescriptions and procedures for use. he needs to have a P.A come in after the exam and explain more clearly the use of products he prescribes.Also, just once, i was treated rudely by an office staff worker.Sometimes a urology visit is very sensitive emotionally, and this person was loud and insensitive.

January 19th, 2011

Best doctor ever.

January 8th, 2011

Must See Doctor

Doctor Gentile is very good. He is focused on his work and his patients. He is a no~question good doctor.He treats me like his own family!