A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gentry, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gentry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Gentry practice?
Dr. David Gentry practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Colton, CA.
See Loma Linda Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Loma Linda Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Gentry, Dr. Davis Gentry, Dr. Dewey Gentry