A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gentry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gentry
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gentry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gentry, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gentry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Gentry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Gentry MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Gentry practice?
- Dr. David Gentry has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Gentry practices Nuclear Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Colton, CA.
See Loma Linda Nuclear Medicine Physicians.