A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Gerber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Gerber DO and FCCP is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Gerber practice?
- Dr. David Gerber has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gerber practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Internists and Camden Critical Care Practitioners.