The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Germain
Dr. David Germain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Germain is affiliated with C.W Bill Young VA Medical Center, Tampa General Hospital and Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Germain has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. David Germain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Laurence Grundy
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Venetia Vassiliades
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Claude Guidi
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Tampa, FL 0 mi39