A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gershan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gershan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gershan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gershan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Cecil Gershan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Gershan practice?
- Dr. David Gershan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gershan practices Family Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Daly City, CA.
See San Mateo Family Physicians.