A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gershenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gershenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gershenson, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershenson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Gershenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marc Gershenson MD is a male Oncologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gershenson practice?
- Dr. David Gershenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gershenson practices Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.