A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gersten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gersten, Oceanside Urgent Care + Family Practice is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gersten
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gersten Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersten graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gersten MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Emergency Medical Services, Adult Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gersten practice?
- Dr. David Gersten has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gersten practices Dermatology, Emergency Medical Services, Adult Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Addiction Medicine near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See Oceanside Dermatologists, Oceanside Emergency Physicians, Oceanside Family Physicians, Oceanside Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Oceanside Psychiatrists.