Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Gettinger
Dr. David Gettinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gettinger is affiliated with UAB Hospital, Uab Highlands and Uab Medical West. Dr. Gettinger has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Gettinger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Gettinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Archana Jain
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi9
Dr. Leland Wilmot Eaton
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi38
Dr. Billy Buckner
Birmingham, AL 0 mi27