A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gettings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gettings, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gettings graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Gettings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- Palm Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Gettings MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gettings practice?
- Dr. David Gettings has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gettings practices Emergency Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Emergency Physicians.