Dr. David Ghausi Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. David Ghausi?

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr. Ghausi is amazing. My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about him. He has the best bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr Ghausi to my friends and family.

Great doctor! Highly recommended!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Ghausi since he started his practice in 2006. He is a great doctor -- he is very easygoing, always asks if I have questions, and genuinely cares about me as a patient. He also made my pregnancy a very fun experience, from the beginning when he was excited for me to start trying, to how happy he seemed when I got pregnant, to all the laughs we shared at my prenatal appointments, and finally to my delivery where he made me feel totally secure and cared for. Also, when I was a little unsure about seeing a male gynecologist for the first time, a friend told me that she actually preferred a male OB/GYN because they are more gentle. She was right! Dr. Ghausi is gentle and explains everything he is doing for every procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Ghausi and look forward to future pregnancies in his care, as well as my regular well woman visits.

Highly Recommended.

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Courteous and knowledgeable. Fantastic office staff. The atmosphere here is great. Friendly yet professional. They all clearly get along well together and provide exceptional service. I would thoroughly recommend this doctor.

He was awesome!

Posted on July 21st, 2009

Dr Ghausi was very accomodating. I called ofr an appt and I was booked that same day! I had a lot going on and was glad he took me in. He treated me with respect and Gave me the answers I need. I recommend him to everyone!

Posted on February 6th, 2017