A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gibaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gibaja is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibaja
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibaja graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Gibaja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gibaja MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gibaja practice?
- Dr. David Gibaja has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Gibaja practices Family Medicine near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.