A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gibaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibaja
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gibaja Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibaja graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Gibaja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gibaja MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gibaja practice?
- Dr. David Gibaja has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David Gibaja practices Family Medicine near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.