Dr. David Gibbons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gibbons?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Gibbons?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2012

AWESOME Dr.

Very soft spoken, takes time to listen and diagnose, great bedside manner, this Dr should be DR of the Year !!!

June 4th, 2012

Dr. Gibbons billed my insurance for appointments I didn't have, when I asked him about it, he sent me a letter stating that he could no longer be my Doctor. He's a thief and a liar.

June 7th, 2011

I like the fact that Dr. Gibbons tries to find solutions without prescribed drugs (pills) if at all possible!

June 7th, 2011

Questionable physician, incompetent staff.

Like someone else on here said, this physician is questionable at best, with incompetent staff. He had mostly opinions and judgements to prescribe, and the 2nd and 3rd times I came in, there was someone different as his medical asst, and each was progressively younger than the previous asst. I called before I ever even made the first appt. to see him, in order to be certain that he treated my particular medical condition, and his assistant told me, "Oh yeah, he can treat that, no problem." After waiting only a week, which the short wait time was the only positive aspect of his practice, but when you are not in high demand, I guess it's easy to get an appointment; Anyway, I was told by the physician, "Oh, actually no I dont treat that condition, I'll have to find someone who can." Then, after waiting another week to get a call back w/ the referral to someone who treats my condition, I was then told to see the very physician whom I had told him I had already been too, and he could not help me. The straw that broke the camels back for me, was when I returned for my 3rd appt. and still had not received any treatments, medication, suggestions, or referrals, I had spent 20 min's waiting, then 30 min's discussing my previous medical history yet again, and it was then when I was told, "Sorry, I cant prescribe anything for you today, because I lost my prescription pads." What kind of physician cant even keep track of their prescription pads. I'm glad I left and found a great physician at Aspen Creek Medical.

March 9th, 2010

VERY HAPPY WITH MY VISIT. SHORT WAIT AND DR. GIBBONS ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS.

March 5th, 2010

Great Doctor

I had a great experience with Dr. Gibbon's office. I only had a 5 min. wait, unlike most other doctors offices I have been to. Dr. Gibbons took the time to listen to my concerns, he was very professional and kind. I would recommend him to my friends.

January 1st, 2010

UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF

HOW unprofessional can people be?!?!? These "kids" he has working for him make this more like ROMPER ROOM than a Dr office. How can he let his staff act like this... and there are other doctors in this office how can it be ok with them? His staff changes everytime I go in too! Dr Gibbons would be an ok doctor if he would invest a little in his staff. I WILL NOT GO BACK, and I feel bad for the other doctors in this building with him.

December 19th, 2016