A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gibbs, Pediatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gibbs, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally invasive and neonatal surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Len Gibbs MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. David Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gibbs practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Orange, CA.
See Orange Surgeons and Orange Pediatric Surgeons.