A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gifford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gifford
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gifford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gifford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Gifford MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Gifford practice?
- Dr. David Gifford has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gifford practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See North Richland Hills Internists and North Richland Hills Gastroenterologists.