A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gifford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gifford
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gifford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gifford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gifford graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gifford has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Gifford MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Gifford practice?
- Dr. David Gifford has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gifford practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See North Richland Hills Internists and North Richland Hills Gastroenterologists.