Dr. David Gilbert MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Fort Lauderdale, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Hand surgery a complete success
Thanks to Dr. Gilbert's expertise, skill, compassion and personality, my total hand surgery experience was an excellent one. His office staff, as well as his surgical staff were extremely professional, competent and caring.

June 15th, 2017
What a wonderful Ortho.

June 1st, 2017
The Greatest Doctor Ever!!!
Dr.Gilbert is truly the best Doctor that I have ever meet. He truly makes you feel as if you are his only patient and his first priority. I am so happy to have such an amazing Doctor to actually perform a surgery on me and not at any time during my first consultation up until after the procedure was I afraid or apprehensive about my decision to go through with the procedure.

May 23rd, 2017
Definitely Recommend
Dr. Gilbert and his kind and caring team are exceptional. I had a very bad wrist break, I was only treated with kindness by a very professional team. Melissa Antoni got me through a rough therapy. Do not hesitate to turn to Dr. Gilbert and his therapists.

May 18th, 2017
THANK YOU! Dr. Gilbert and his wonderful staff.
Just want to say thank you to all of you for the kindness and warm hospitality shown threw out the office and a special thanks to mrs michelle who has done a phenomenon job on bring my hand back to its normal state. Really appreciate the time and effort that you've put in on getting me back in form.you all keep up the good work.thank for being awesome! 👍 👍 👍 lol.

April 14th, 2017
Productive & pain free thanks to Dr. Gilbert's skills. I had carpal tunel surgery in both hands. On both procedures I was home by 11am and able to make a fist by 2pm. Full finger dexterity the same day! What a nice surprise. I seriously thought my music days were over. Thank you so much Doctor!

April 12th, 2017
Professional CARE-Giver
Very considerate of my care, time, comfort and condition!

April 6th, 2017
Hand Surgery
I would highly recommend Dr. Gilbert to anyone that needs any kind of hand surgery. I am pleased with the results and thank him and his staff for being so professional, compassionate and caring. Dr. Gilbert is so upbeat and is so positive, I really felt like I was in good hands with trusting him with my surgery. I could tell he really likes his profession and truly cares about his patients.

February 23rd, 2017
Competence, Compassion, Coordination
When deciding on a doctor, I want to feel comfortable about three things: I want to know the doctor is highly competent, I want to know the doctor has a genuine sense of concern for my condition, and I want to be sure that his or her staff is engaged and respectful. Dr. Gilbert's practice--himself and his entire staff--gets an A+ in all three categories. It's no wonder I was referred to him by another physician who also chose Dr. Gilbert for his treatment. My hand surgery was smooth and efficient, and my post-operative care was excellent. I highly recommend.

January 27th, 2017
Stop looking, this is the Doctor and Staff you want!
Doctor Gilbert is a true Blessing to anyone in need of his services. His medical knowledge, skills and ability are second to none.

November 6th, 2016
Radius Fx
Dr. Gilbert and his entire staff were nothing but helpful and encouraging when I broke my arm and needed surgery and post-op therapy. I have recovered faster and better than expected and would recommend this facility to anyone with lower arm injuries, etc.

October 22nd, 2016
Rev.
My experience with Dr. Gilbert is very simply the gold standard by which all other doctors will now be judged...however I doubt any could live up to this doctor. From the almost impossibly high standard he sets for himself, to bedside manner, to his loving nature as a person, I unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone looking for the very best in a hand surgeon. And by the way, once you meet him you won't be surprised that he sets the stand for his entire staff who follow suit in his footsteps. I couldn't recommend him more If you want the best, you've found him!