Dr. David Gilbert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 6th, 2016
Radius Fx
Dr. Gilbert and his entire staff were nothing but helpful and encouraging when I broke my arm and needed surgery and post-op therapy. I have recovered faster and better than expected and would recommend this facility to anyone with lower arm injuries, etc.

October 22nd, 2016
Rev.
My experience with Dr. Gilbert is very simply the gold standard by which all other doctors will now be judged...however I doubt any could live up to this doctor. From the almost impossibly high standard he sets for himself, to bedside manner, to his loving nature as a person, I unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone looking for the very best in a hand surgeon. And by the way, once you meet him you won't be surprised that he sets the stand for his entire staff who follow suit in his footsteps. I couldn't recommend him more If you want the best, you've found him!

September 8th, 2016
Excellent service and Staff
Excellent service, thorough and kind.

September 7th, 2016
Property Manager
Dr. Gilbert is great, I wouldn't trust anyone else. His staff is also the best. Thank you Dr. Gilbert!!!!

August 10th, 2016
At my first appointment, I found Dr. Gilbert to be very professional, and quite courteous. He recommended surgery ( for carpol tunnel ) Again meeting him the day of the surgery, he was quite insuring, and encouraging, about my out come. A few days after the surgery ( on a Sunday) he himself called to inquire about my condition. Which is practically on heard of today. Even the staff at his office was very professional.

June 14th, 2016
I found Dr. Gilbert to be a very caring doctor who took the time to explain to me in layman terms what my problem was and my options.

March 11th, 2016
Dr.
Dr. Gilbert was exceptionally professional as well as very caring. His demeanor demonstrated genuine concern for me. He was readily available to answer all my questions. It was obvious that he took great pride in his work and in helping his patients.

January 16th, 2016
Hand surgery
I had arthritis at the base of my thumb along with CTS of the hand. Dr. Gilbert operated on my hand and now it can't be better. You can barely see any scars and the use of my hand is 100% after only four months. Dr. Gilbert is a great hand surgeon.

January 3rd, 2016
Dr. Gilbert was on call for my other Doctor. I had a problem with my left index finger that was extremely painful and wasn't able to sleep. I was sent to Dr. Gilbert's office - he was extremely caring, sympathetic, and was ble to treat my issue in the office. It was Christmas Eve and he stayed late just to help!!!! His staff was also great - I would highly recommend Dr. Gilbert - he was awesome

November 23rd, 2015
A month wait for appt. Almost impossible to reach Dr. To discuss problem for him to decide urgency of appointment The decision of urgency is decided by person answering phone!!!!! Or the easiest "go to the emergency room" !!! Dr. Gilbert is an excellent Dr. With excellent bed side manners . system of appointments and easier access to appointments would resolve the frustrations.

September 25th, 2015
Dr. Gilbert is the of the most caring doctors I've been to. I have been working in the medical field for over 20 years and have rarely seen such a caring doctor to all of his patients.

July 27th, 2015
Finally Pain Free
I had been suffering with carpal tunnel syndrome on both hands for a long time. I ignored the tingling and shook off the numbness, but then the pain set in. Got no relief with wrist splints. My neurologist referred me to Dr. Gilbert at the Broward Orthopedic Specialists and I am so glad he did. The relief was so great on my first one that I scheduled the second surgery two weeks after the first. I cannot say enough about the skill of the surgeon and the niceness of his staff.