A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Founded Mental Health Unit in 1978. Medical Director of Heywood Hospital Mental Health Unit since 1978.
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Gill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Heywood Hospital
- Franklin County Jail
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hickler Gill MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David H. Gill practice?
- Dr. David Gill has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gill practices Psychiatry near Gardner, MA.
See Gardner Psychiatrists.