Dr. David Gillespie Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Gillespie?

Esclerotherapy

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Agree with prevoius review. Doctor spent less than 10 minutes doing the procedure. I felt like he could have been more throughly and "covered" more areas. He did not bother to even look on the back and sides of the legs. The procedure was paid out of pocket and I dont feel that it was worth it. Also, I asked specifically about what to expect as post treatment protocol so i could plan my week and I was told to go about my life as usual. Only after the procedure they informed me about the medical grade compression stockings (which requires a prescription), and should be worn from that moment on for a week. THe precription should have been sent prior to the appointment so I could have ordered it, since yiu need to be measured for it and not all sizes are available in store. I had to wait for about an hour for every appointment.

Posted on April 8th, 2013

I waited for over 2 hours to see Dr. Gillespie. Had an ultrasound done previously, before the visit. Triaged by assistants, Dr. spent a minuscule amount of time with me and recommended another test and a compression sock. REALLY! I'm going to another M.D. He may be one of the best but he has the bedside manner of a movie star

Posted on September 22nd, 2017