A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gilligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilligan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gilligan, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilligan graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gilligan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Gilligan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gilligan practice?
- Dr. David Gilligan has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Gilligan practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Mechanicsville Cardiologists.