A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gilligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilligan
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gilligan, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilligan graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gilligan has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Martin Gilligan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gilligan practice?
- Dr. David Gilligan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gilligan practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Cardiologists.