A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gimenez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gimenez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gimenez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gimenez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimenez graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gimenez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Randolph Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Greensboro
- Randolph Hospital, Asheboro, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gerardo Gimenez MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Gimenez practice?
- Dr. David Gimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gimenez practices Surgery near Asheboro, NC.
See Asheboro Surgeons.