A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gimenez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gimenez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gimenez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimenez graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gimenez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Randolph Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Greensboro
- Randolph Hospital, Asheboro, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gerardo Gimenez MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Gimenez practice?
- Dr. David Gimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gimenez practices Surgery near Asheboro, NC.
See Asheboro Surgeons.