A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gitlin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gitlin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Gitlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Gitlin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. Gitlin practice?
- Dr. David Gitlin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gitlin practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.