A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gitlitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitlitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gitlitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gitlitz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlitz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gitlitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Benjamin Gitlitz MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Gitlitz practice?
- Dr. David Gitlitz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gitlitz practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Surgeons.