A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Glander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glander, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glander graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glander has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Glander practice?
Dr. David Glander practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.