A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Glander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glander, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glander graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glander has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Glander DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Glander practice?
- Dr. David Glander has 12 office locations.
Dr. David Glander practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.