Dr. David Glassman DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2017
Outstanding Doctor
If you are looking for a great gynecologist, I can highly recommend Dr. Glassman. I went to see him after my long-time gynecologist failed to realize I had a major problem for several years. I had to have a total hysterectomy and the procedure turned out to be a lot more complicated than initially expected. Most doctors would have decided to do open surgery facing the extent of the problem, but Dr. Glassman took the time (3.5 hours) to perform the surgery with the Da Vinci robot as planned to spare me the pain and long recovery time of open surgery. Dr. Glassman did an outstanding job - I was able to go off the pain medication after only a few days and have had no complications. Dr Glassman is very professional and knowledgeable. I was impressed by his confidence and high energy level - I knew I was in good hands when I saw him for my first appointment. I also like Dr. Glassman's open and direct way of communicating. He answered all of my questions, explained all procedures in detail, and really took the time to listen to my concerns. The office staff was friendly, efficient, and they made sure everything went smoothly with my insurance. I will definitely stay with Dr. Glassman as my gynecologist!

May 13th, 2017
I finally found the one!
Dr. Glassman and his entire staff are awesome! His practice is probably THE most efficient I have ever experienced and you are made to feel important at the same time. Dr. Glassman is regularly seen in the common areas of the office and more importantly, he acknowledges you. What doctor does that anymore?! He is direct and explains everything in easy to understand terms. Don't settle, take charge of your health and go see Dr. Glassman - you won't be disappointed!

February 20th, 2017
It is with confidence that I recommend to you Dr. David I. Glassman, his practice and staff at Banner Health Clinic Gynecology at 32nd Street Phoenix, AZ 85018. The staff truly does work as a cohesive unit, is welcoming and personable. They are knowledgeable and timely with responses to questions and scheduling appointments. As the landscape changes in health care, you, the patient, are ultimately responsible for any unexpected costs. Dr. Glassman and the staff were vigilant in keeping my best health care and financial interests a priority. Dr. Glassman is highly knowledgeable. His communication style is direct. However, he can adjust his style to the strengths of those with whom he is communicating. He has a positive personality and is willing to take time to answer questions. He demonstrates a good sense of humor as well. As a candidate for surgery, he presented my options and assured that I was thoroughly examined by all parties before informed consent was comfortably granted. Dr. Glassman was present throughout the surgery process, exhibiting outstanding surgical skills. He demonstrates preeminent follow-up care. I received phone calls checking on my status following discharge. Weeks later during my post-operative appointment he recognized a potentially critical situation requiring immediate hospitalization. Although, I was not under his direct care during this hospital admission and discharge once again he did follow up with me. There is probability that due to his triage and quick action, he saved my life. I believe that this team exemplifies how medical care should be offered, even within the constraints of today’s fragmented healthcare system. Instead of just “going to the doctor” I was made part of the team.

January 16th, 2017
Fantastic visit
What a great personality. He made me feel extremely comfortable and he is really knowledgeable. He came up with a solution for me that no other Dr had ever explained to me. He's a keeper ladies!

October 10th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
Dr Glassman and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I had a full hysterectomy and needed no pain meds in the recovery room. The recovery nurse said they love working with his patients because they all wake up in minimal pain. He was warm, humorous, knowlegable and professional. He called me on a saturday to tell me the results of my CT scan done that same day. His staff were also competent and caring.

June 10th, 2016
Cervical Cancer.
I have seen many Gynecologist in my life. Dr. Glassman is 1 of 2 Dr.'s I rat as best doctor. He is in a class by himself when it comes to answering my questions where you can understand. He even answered my mother's questions, and she is 78 years old. She too has never met a Dr. that good. Dr. Glassman is the only Dr. who has given grave bad news, and I left his office rest assured. I've never done that before. My surgery went smoothly as glass both times. I was very pleased. I was also happy with the work he performed. I don't want to see any other Dr. But him! He has my loyalty for life. He was sensitive to my needs, his staff was very polite with professional manner. This Dr. and his staff all were very kind with the up most respect.

March 12th, 2016
BEST OB/GYN
Dr. Glassman is THE best!! And that is not a matter of opinion, it is fact! From my very first visit, Dr. Glassman and his staff surpassed my expectations of any physician and I have high expectations from those working in the health field. He is kind and caring and fun and always knows how to make you feel comfortable. He treats his patients like family, he really does. Greatest physician out there!

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Glassman and his staff consistently exceed my expectations. I've been a patient for about 4 years and have never been happier with a doctor or a care team.

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Glassman is the doctor to see!
Dr. Glassman and his office are professional and caring. I have been with this office over 10 years and have nothing but positive things to say about them. The staff is friendly and approachable. I have never had to wait long periods of time for the doctor in the waiting room or exam room. Staff is always able to accommodate my crazy scheduling needs. All staff is helpful and knowledgeable every time I have had to call for information, they get back with me right away. If I ever need something emailed or need to get a message to the doctor, I know it gets done! This doctor is highly recommended, he is professional and fun!

June 9th, 2015
Great Doctor and Staff
I went to Dr Glassman as a new patient. Of course with any dr visit much less a woman exam I was nervous. The moment I walked into the office and was greeted by the front desk the atmosphere changed. They were prompt and great at explaining the paperwork. Then when I was called back by the young lady she was awesome. We almost talked as if we were good friends. By this point I was relaxed and feeling calm. Then Dr Glassman came in to talk with me before he did his exam. He seemed concerned with my issue and discussed a couple treatment options that may help me. I feel comfortable that he is wanting what is best for me to make my health and lifestyle better. Thanks to Dr Glassman.

April 29th, 2015
Dr. Glassman has been my physician for many years when he assumed the practice of my long time and trusted physician who retired. I chose to stay with Dr. Glassman and I have been very fortunate to have him as my physician. He is an excellent clinician who cares for patients as people and not just a person with a diagnosis. I recommend Dr. Glassman without hesitation to anyone needing gynecology care.

April 9th, 2015
Wow! This doctor is wonderful -- he is a no-non-sense doctor -- he is personable and attentive. His actions are sincere and he truly cares about his patient. The staff is also wonderful -- they work to get you the time and date that works best for you. There is a huge emphasis on patient education specifically health and getting healthy. My experiences have been very positive, comfortable and encouraging. The facilities are also great. The parking is never a problem, the office lobby is clean and organized, there's little to no waiting around, I will say again I highly recommend Dr. Glassman 5 stars. He is very professional, he speaks fast, but he is very clear. He is also very compassionate and it shows that he loves helping his patients achieve their goals. I would and do recommend him to my family and friends. There's no need to look further he's the doctor for u!