Dr. David Glassman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 10th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
Dr Glassman and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I had a full hysterectomy and needed no pain meds in the recovery room. The recovery nurse said they love working with his patients because they all wake up in minimal pain. He was warm, humorous, knowlegable and professional. He called me on a saturday to tell me the results of my CT scan done that same day. His staff were also competent and caring.

June 10th, 2016
Cervical Cancer.
I have seen many Gynecologist in my life. Dr. Glassman is 1 of 2 Dr.'s I rat as best doctor. He is in a class by himself when it comes to answering my questions where you can understand. He even answered my mother's questions, and she is 78 years old. She too has never met a Dr. that good. Dr. Glassman is the only Dr. who has given grave bad news, and I left his office rest assured. I've never done that before. My surgery went smoothly as glass both times. I was very pleased. I was also happy with the work he performed. I don't want to see any other Dr. But him! He has my loyalty for life. He was sensitive to my needs, his staff was very polite with professional manner. This Dr. and his staff all were very kind with the up most respect.

March 12th, 2016
BEST OB/GYN
Dr. Glassman is THE best!! And that is not a matter of opinion, it is fact! From my very first visit, Dr. Glassman and his staff surpassed my expectations of any physician and I have high expectations from those working in the health field. He is kind and caring and fun and always knows how to make you feel comfortable. He treats his patients like family, he really does. Greatest physician out there!

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Glassman and his staff consistently exceed my expectations. I've been a patient for about 4 years and have never been happier with a doctor or a care team.

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Glassman is the doctor to see!
Dr. Glassman and his office are professional and caring. I have been with this office over 10 years and have nothing but positive things to say about them. The staff is friendly and approachable. I have never had to wait long periods of time for the doctor in the waiting room or exam room. Staff is always able to accommodate my crazy scheduling needs. All staff is helpful and knowledgeable every time I have had to call for information, they get back with me right away. If I ever need something emailed or need to get a message to the doctor, I know it gets done! This doctor is highly recommended, he is professional and fun!

June 9th, 2015
Great Doctor and Staff
I went to Dr Glassman as a new patient. Of course with any dr visit much less a woman exam I was nervous. The moment I walked into the office and was greeted by the front desk the atmosphere changed. They were prompt and great at explaining the paperwork. Then when I was called back by the young lady she was awesome. We almost talked as if we were good friends. By this point I was relaxed and feeling calm. Then Dr Glassman came in to talk with me before he did his exam. He seemed concerned with my issue and discussed a couple treatment options that may help me. I feel comfortable that he is wanting what is best for me to make my health and lifestyle better. Thanks to Dr Glassman.

April 29th, 2015
Dr. Glassman has been my physician for many years when he assumed the practice of my long time and trusted physician who retired. I chose to stay with Dr. Glassman and I have been very fortunate to have him as my physician. He is an excellent clinician who cares for patients as people and not just a person with a diagnosis. I recommend Dr. Glassman without hesitation to anyone needing gynecology care.

April 9th, 2015
Wow! This doctor is wonderful -- he is a no-non-sense doctor -- he is personable and attentive. His actions are sincere and he truly cares about his patient. The staff is also wonderful -- they work to get you the time and date that works best for you. There is a huge emphasis on patient education specifically health and getting healthy. My experiences have been very positive, comfortable and encouraging. The facilities are also great. The parking is never a problem, the office lobby is clean and organized, there's little to no waiting around, I will say again I highly recommend Dr. Glassman 5 stars. He is very professional, he speaks fast, but he is very clear. He is also very compassionate and it shows that he loves helping his patients achieve their goals. I would and do recommend him to my family and friends. There's no need to look further he's the doctor for u!

March 18th, 2015
I wish I would have found him years ago!
I've had severe bleeding/clots everyday for almost four years and have went to several different Gyno's over the years. Each of them left me feeling like they either didn't care. I was told everything from I just needed to live with it to some women just bleed a lot, it'll go away. It was so frustrating and emotionally draining I gave up on trying to find a Doctor . After waiting another two years the bleeding/clots became so debilitating I couldn't leave my house and it was ruling my life. I decided enough was enough and started researching and reading reviews for every Doctor in Phoenix that I could find. I finally found Dr. Glassman and his patient reviews were outstanding, I called the office and the lady who answered was so polite and had a great personality, something that was so refreshing and you don't often find with Doctor's office personnel. I got an appt for the next week which was another shock, it usually takes weeks sometimes months! I went to my appt. and got in to see the Dr. within 20 min (another shock) the moment he walked into the room you could feel his positive energy. He wanted to know everything and was so caring! He immediately scheduled me for surgery and said he needed to find out why I was bleeding. Dr. Glassman is an absolutely fantastic Doctor, he has a wonderful bed side manner, he's caring and genuinely concerned about his patients. His staff is so courteous and personable, I couldn't be more thankful or happy that I found Dr. Glassman!

March 6th, 2015
Excellent team
I am extremely curious and have lots of questions, which Dr. Glassman has always given me the time to ask. I thoroughly understood the procedure and was comfortable with going under the knife. The pre-op instructions made for an easy recovery. The staff at the office is incredibly friendly, gets everything done, and has yet to make a mistake on my paperwork or billing. Making an appointment is easy and I never have to wait long at the office. When I did get a mild infection after surgery, the other physician in the office (Dr. Bennion) was available by phone late at night (Dr. Glassman was out for a surgery of his own). Dr. Glassman called me a few times after the surgery to make sure everything was ok in between follow up visits. Overall, I think they had great teamwork to make sure everything went smoothly.

February 18th, 2015
I like options and explanations, straigtforwardness and kindness. I'm a big fan of Dr. Glassman and his crew!

January 30th, 2015
Dr. Glassman was very kind and professional. He assessed my needs and accurately diagnosed them. He was easy to talk to. I would highly recommend his practice.