A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glembocki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glembocki, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glembocki graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Glembocki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Health Care-Osborn And Shea Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Glembocki MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Glembocki practice?
- Dr. David Glembocki has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Glembocki practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pathologists and Scottsdale Dermatologists.