Dr. David Glener MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Port Saint Lucie, FL

3.2

February 27th, 2017
Doctor Glener is awesome and is one of the few Dr.'s who truly wants to see you get better.
Excellent Doctor who truly wants to see you get better not just put you on a bunch of pain killers and tells you to have a nice day. He sets goals for improvement and takes his time assessing his patients. If you truly have pain, whether it's traumatic related or disease related, I highly recommend Dr Glenner.

September 21st, 2016
rudest Dr !!!!!!!
This doctor has got to be the most rude ,self-centered, arrogant doctor in St Lucie County. His bedside manner sucks! he's insulting and all he does is look at you and make comments about taking medication . Not everyone has a substance abuse, but that's the way he makes you feel, but yet that's his job and supposedly his passion. All he wants to do is give you steroid injections and if you tell him that you're really not into getting injections and you don't feel comfortable with them and they have never really helped he will tell you that you can't have your medications until you get one . some people don't have insurance or their insurance doesn't pay for these types of things so not everyone can afford them The first time I ever saw him he was looking at my reports and proceeded to ask me what other pain issues I have. I told him I was also diagnosed with fibromyalgia and he looked at me and told me I was crazy and that there is no such thing as Fibromyalgia & that I didn't have it. I couldn't believe it , but yet if you look on his website one of his treatments for pain is for fibromyalgia. He's very nasty, rude and unpleasant! I can't believe he would treat his patients and talk to his patients the way he does, unbelievable! I will definitely make sure that people know exactly how he treats his patients and I will be reporting him.

May 20th, 2016
Money Doctor
Came to Florida copy of my pain treatment records from back home. Doctor back home treats my problem with pain medication and it works. Florida doctor wants to me money by treating my pain with expensive steroid injections in my back.

April 19th, 2016
Rude and Arrogant
This man was rude, insulting, full of himself and threw me out of his office after waiting over one hour in the waiting room. I have met difficult doctors before but none as unprofessional as this man. Insulted my doctors in New York, stated he had no films but my other doctors had no trouble getting my records. I have been waiting since Nov 2015 to be degraded by this man, The point I did not receive the care I was expecting has little to do with this persons arrogance. Spent about 10 mins with me. Disgusting.

August 17th, 2015
What a JOKE!
Waste of my time, breath & money!

April 11th, 2014
Best qualified pain management doctor in Saint Lucie county
Dr David Glener has to be one if not the best pain management doctor in saint lucie county. I have been his patient for about 1 years now. Not only does he listen but he is a no nonsense doctor. Any of these negative reviews I am willing to bet come from drug seekers, as if you read the good ones you can tell the difference. Doctor Glener knows when somebody is there strictly for narcotics, when a patient comes in and asks for a prescription and is not willing to try other things, thats usually a red flag, and doctor Glener is great at distinguishing those patients, and they are the ones that generally leave him unhappy and bitter that they did not get what they wanted. Dr. Glener is not a pill pusher type of practice, which is why when you see his patients in the waiting room, you can tell the difference between his practice and other shady doctors. He is not only a great and smart doctor, he is a great person all around. As for the dog charlie, everyone loves him, he never gets in the way nor does Doctor Glener ever pay attention to the dog when with a patient. In short, If you need a true pain management doctor and are willing to listen to him and accept what he feels is the proper course of treatment, and are not there simply for a prescription, then doctor Glener is your doctor. If your looking to run a game on him, don't bother, he smarter then that. Thank you Dr. Glener for 12 years of passionate and considerate treatment.

October 11th, 2012
Horrible Dr.
All he wants to do is push expensive and unhealthy epidural steriod injections.He has not a care besides making the almighty dollar !!!!

February 23rd, 2011
Dr Glener
I was treated by Dr. Glener for my chronic back pain. It was so severe that I was unable to pick up my 1 year old daughter. I now am able to pick her up and run around and play with her. He has made such a difference in my life. I can definately say he is one of the most knowledgeable Doctor's I have ever met. Dr. Glener and his staff are wonderful, caring people. I love the fact that his dog, Charlie, is in the office, it makes for a more loving environment. Dr. Glener is caring, compassionate, and really cares about helping his patients control his pain....A++++++++++ Doctor!!!

February 1st, 2011
Simply the BEST!!!!!!!!!!
Dr.Glener has treated me for 3 years, he is one of the nicest, most caring people I have ever met. He has made a horrific event in my life manageable and given me comfort in my life again.

January 29th, 2011
his dog was more important
I never even made it to an exam room, just straight to his office. He held his dog, "Charlie", as well as petted the dog the ENTIRE time! The dog jumped down from him as I was explaining my problem, his attention directly went to disciplining his dog (Charlie) & telling the dog to come back into the room. This "Dr." refused to even examine me, basically telling me "it was in my head" as well as making me feel like a drug addict. All over his office it says, "Daschund Crossing" and such. Since WHEN do professionals take their pets to work with them everyday??? I now a getting epidurals in a caring environment, THANK GOD!!!! Maybe if he paid as much attention to his patients as he does his dog, he'd win Doctor of the Year Award! This "dr." is EXTREMELY uncaring & FULL of himself! The health dept. should check on this DOG issue! Don't waste your time, insurance, or money! I'm sorry I did! I wish somebody had told me about this guy! God bless....
Doctor's Response

My miniature dachshund, Charlie, is a therapy pet and loved by all (or almost all). He helps to sooth nervous patients and comes to my office frequently. A detailed history and comprehensive physical examination was performed on this patient. The sad truth is that this patient did have a substance abuse problem and there was nothing physically wrong with her. She repeatedly asked me for narcotics and I refused, making me the worst doctor in the world.

January 23rd, 2011
He's the best!
Dr Glener has treated me over 7 yrs. It's the first time in over 20 yrs that my pain has been kept in check. He is very easy to talk to and listens to what you say

January 20th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. Glener has been treating me for chronic pain for over 10 years. As a result of his knowledge & experience I find my pain levels are more manageable. He listens to what I have to say & speaks to me in a language I can understand. His prescriptions of injections, medication & other procedures have made a difference in my life & enabled me to function more normally after over 30 years of pain 24/7. Dr. Glener is not only friendly & professional but he is one of the most compassionate & caring people I've had the privilege to meet. I sincerely thank him for the care & assistance he continues to give me.