Dr. David Gluck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gluck?

Greatest doctor

Posted on October 27th, 2016

The best doctor ever I recomend Doctor David Gluck

Experienced Practitioner, Great Judgment

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I had a complicated situation (second trimester abortion, complicated anatomical issue) and Dr. Gluck and the other doctor in his office carefully examined the situation, weighed the pros and cons and ultimately executed the procedure flawlessly. I was under general anesthesia but the aftermath of the serious procedure was less painful with fewer issues than predicted. Grateful for Dr. Gluck's excellent medical assistance during a difficult time.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I have seen doctor Gluck since age 15 for gyn. He's very down to earth and makes u fell safe

What is an amazing doctor?

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

Dr. Gluck has taken an obvious amount of pride & concern w/ the comfort of his patients. It seems to be very important to him that his patients have the best possible experience one could have (considering your reason for visiting) I had a 2 day procedure (termination) in the hands of the amazing Dr. Gluck. He made sure I fully understood my procedure. Nurses explained to me how very gentle & meticulous his handy work is while I was "under" (anesthesia) And needless to say I have had minimal to no pain since my procedure. It was VERY comforting seeing Dr. Gluck's face in the recovery room, simply checking up on us (his patients) he actually stayed the FULL hour of recovery. Asking us how we feel, talking with us, assuring us our procedures went well & about our further recovery protocol for when we leave. Also insisting we make a follow up appointment before we leave. My hopes is that Dr. Gluck reads this review himself. I never got a chance to say thank you. He's given me another chance to prosper in life, fully enjoy my 20's, & actually plan for a child next time. My gratitude, & well blessings go out to him, & his staff. Dr. Gluck, truly what an amazing Doctor is. He's highly recommended by me. TEN times better than a previous experience I've had some years back at planned parenthood👎Opening new doors of opportunity for women. Thank you Dr. Gluck.

Posted on October 10th, 2017