A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glueck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glueck
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glueck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glueck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Glueck graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glueck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Glueck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Glueck practice?
- Dr. David Glueck has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Glueck practices Family Medicine near Macungie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA.
See Macungie Primary Care Doctors.