A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Glueck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glueck
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glueck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Glueck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Glueck graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glueck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Glueck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David G. Glueck practice?
- Dr. David Glueck has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Glueck practices Family Medicine near Macungie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA.
See Macungie Primary Care Doctors.