A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Godat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Godat, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Godat, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godat graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Godat has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Godat MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Godat practice?
- Dr. David Godat has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Godat practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.