Dr. David Godat MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2013
Highly Recommend
Dr. David Godat knows what he is doing. He is calm, soft spoken which puts you at ease instantly. This is invaluable as you are discussing and showing him intimates parts of yourself, and he improves those areas with innovative techniques and a warm bedside manner.

April 26th, 2013
Love Love Love the outcome of my Procedure
I really enjoyed Dr. Godat and His staff. The office is in a great Location and it is a Beautiful Facility. The staff followed up with me after my intitial visit as well as followed up with me after my procedure. I felt like I could simply pick up the phone and call his office at any time and the person who would answer the phone already knew my name and knew my history. I never felt like I had to explain who I was and go through my whole history and why I was calling. I am very pleased with Dr. Godat and his Staff. I am also very happy with my results.

March 12th, 2013
Dr. Godat is extremely helpful when it comes to informing his Patients about their procedures. I left there feeling completly comfortable with my decision in choosing him as my Sugeon.

November 25th, 2012
Dr Godat changes my surgery 5 times
I was very excited about my new look and was happy to finally get my insurance to offset the cost. Then when surgery times was scheduled Dr. Godat rescheduled my surgery over five times. Then after surgery the follow up calls were not returned when I called him.I hope everyone does their homework before going to this doctor !!!

November 21st, 2012
Great doctor and staff
Dr. Godat is a great doctor. He is easy to talk to and his staff has always been very helpful and attentive.

September 16th, 2010
I couldn't be happier with my choice in a surgeon. He did a magnificent job!

January 30th, 2010
A "must see" doctor
Working as a Nurse in the Operating Room, I was very picky when choosing a Plastic Surgeon. I have seen so many surgeons operate over the years, I knew how good the surgeon had to be to operate on me. My expectations were very high. After seeing Dr. Godat operate, I knew I found "my" surgeon. I had a great experience in his office, the staff was very professional and polite. Dr. Godat made what I thought was going to be a very embarrasing appointment, a positive experience. I cannot say enough good things about him. My results were excellent, and I would (and have!) recommend him to anyone.

October 14th, 2009
I made the perfect choice
Dr. Godat was recommended highly by another physician and I couldn't agree more. I was somewhat uneasy about having plastic surgery but due to my huge weight loss it was necessary. Dr. Godat and his staff were so encouraging and helpful throughout the whole process. Dr. Godat is an excellent surgeon. He is a perfectionist in patient care(you can't even see my incision lines)I couldn't be happier. I look fabulous.

September 18th, 2009
Dr. Godat is Brilliant
Having my breast augmentation surgery could not have been a better experience. Dr. Godat was caring and listened to my wants. He answered all of my questions. I picked the size I wanted and now I can wear all those cute clothes I never had the figure for before. I feel and look fabulous. Dr. Godat was awesome.

January 24th, 2008
Talented Surgeon
I have unfortunately had to endure many surgeries in my life. Doctor Godat is one of the most talented surgeons I have ever known. He not only does amazing work, but really cares about his patients.

January 23rd, 2008
He is one of the best doctors I have met
I am a nurse, as well as a patient. Dr Godat is so knowledgeable and has undeniable skills as a surgeon. I recommend him highly.

July 13th, 2017