David M Godat, MD

11970 N Central Expy
Ste 500
Dallas, TX 75243
469-248-0899
Locations and availability (3)

|  Highly Recommend  |  show details
by Kristi W. on May 17th, 2013

Dr. David Godat knows what he is doing. He is calm, soft spoken which puts you at ease instantly. This is invaluable as you are discussing and showing him intimates parts of yourself, and he improves those areas with innovative techniques and a warm bedside manner.

|  Love Love Love the outcome of my Procedure  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2013

I really enjoyed Dr. Godat and His staff. The office is in a great Location and it is a Beautiful Facility. The staff followed up with me after my intitial visit as well as followed up with me after my procedure. I felt like I could simply pick up the phone and call his office at any time and the person who would answer the phone already knew my name and knew my history. I never felt like I had to explain who I was and go through my whole history and why I was calling. I am very pleased with Dr. Godat and his Staff. I am also very happy with my results.

|  All around great experience @ Dr. Godat's office  |  show details
by Katy T. on Apr 17th, 2013

I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Godat and his staff. The office was very clean and elegant. The staff was courteous and friendly and Dr. Godat seemed very knowledgeable and eager to help me to achieve my goals for weight loss and later on surgery. I highly recommend his office!

|  GREATEST DOC IN DALLAS!!!!  |  show details
by Lauren E on Apr 1st, 2013

Dr. Godat is a really talented and wonderful doctor. He seems truly interested in getting to know his patients and wants only the best for us. He has changed to a new staff, and they are the most friendly, knowledgeable staff I have seen yet, and I have been coming to him for 7 years. I really appreciate all his efforts and my results are unbelievable!!!

|  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Godat is extremely helpful when it comes to informing his Patients about their procedures. I left there feeling completly comfortable with my decision in choosing him as my Sugeon.

|  Dr Godat changes my surgery 5 times  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2012

I was very excited about my new look and was happy to finally get my insurance to offset the cost. Then when surgery times was scheduled Dr. Godat rescheduled my surgery over five times. Then after surgery the follow up calls were not returned when I called him.I hope everyone does their homework before going to this doctor !!!

|  Great doctor and staff  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

Dr. Godat is a great doctor. He is easy to talk to and his staff has always been very helpful and attentive.

|  Professionalism and Caring ... or Lack There of  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

In my humble opinion, Doctor Godat and staff have a severe lack of resect for the basic fundimental tenants that a doctor needs in caring for the patient while protecting their health & safty and exectuing their dutys as a medical professional. Unfortunatly the problem starts with the doc and is conveyed thru the staff and show up, at the final tally, in all that they do.

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

I couldn't be happier with my choice in a surgeon. He did a magnificent job!

|  A "must see" doctor  |  show details
by OR RN on Jan 30th, 2010

Working as a Nurse in the Operating Room, I was very picky when choosing a Plastic Surgeon. I have seen so many surgeons operate over the years, I knew how good the surgeon had to be to operate on me. My expectations were very high. After seeing Dr. Godat operate, I knew I found "my" surgeon. I had a great experience in his office, the staff was very professional and polite. Dr. Godat made what I thought was going to be a very embarrasing appointment, a positive experience. I cannot say enough good things about him. My results were excellent, and I would (and have!) recommend him to anyone.

|  I made the perfect choice  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2009

Dr. Godat was recommended highly by another physician and I couldn't agree more. I was somewhat uneasy about having plastic surgery but due to my huge weight loss it was necessary. Dr. Godat and his staff were so encouraging and helpful throughout the whole process. Dr. Godat is an excellent surgeon. He is a perfectionist in patient care(you can't even see my incision lines)I couldn't be happier. I look fabulous.

|  Dr. Godat is Brilliant  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2009

Having my breast augmentation surgery could not have been a better experience. Dr. Godat was caring and listened to my wants. He answered all of my questions. I picked the size I wanted and now I can wear all those cute clothes I never had the figure for before. I feel and look fabulous. Dr. Godat was awesome.

|  Talented Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2008

I have unfortunately had to endure many surgeries in my life. Doctor Godat is one of the most talented surgeons I have ever known. He not only does amazing work, but really cares about his patients.

|  He is one of the best doctors I have met  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2008

I am a nurse, as well as a patient. Dr Godat is so knowledgeable and has undeniable skills as a surgeon. I recommend him highly.