Internists, Rheumatologist

186 Joralemon St
Fl 8
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-858-3263
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

• Currently 3.1904761904762 of 4 stars
  • Currently 2.9047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Behavior and action  |  show details
by blanche9g on Jul 24th, 2014

True, he does not look at you when talking and when he does it is barely audible that he has to repeat what he says a few times. True, no follow up. I called 4 times and he never return my calls. Having said all that, I think he is a great and knowledgeable physician, so I continue with him. I will make an appointment with him only to be able to talk to him!

Jan 24th, 2014

Doctor Goddard need to improve on his manners toward his patients, He doesn't have very good manners.

|  Horrible  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

Doesn't look at you while talking...doesn't remember meeting me on last visit and doesn't follow up but gave me his assistant's number. Her name is Julie and she was quite arrogant when I called and raised he voice.

Apr 3rd, 2012

I had a few problems that were causing me pain, I went he diagnosed me and we seemed to get there over the next few months, with medication and physio. The Physio staff here were also incredible. He is very friendly and seems to know his stuff.

|  EXCELLENT  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Referred by my primary care doctor - treated my gout and keeps it under control so I can lead a healthy life.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Goddard for over 15 years. I have advanced osteoarthritis. He spends time listening to me and has always been spot-on in his diagnosis of my various issues. He shows a genuine concern for me and has seen me through several rough times when I have been in immense pain. He is not a surgeon but has referred me twice -- for knee surgery and for spinal surgery. Both operations were completely successful and I am now living a pain-free life.

|  Wonderful Rheumatologist  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

Really helped me, understood my condition, and how I am suffering. Made me feel so much better after he treated me.

|  Very caring  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

Dr. Goddard spent the time I needed and certainly considers me a person. The negative comments described by others has not been experienced by me and I would certainly recommend him.

|  superb clinican  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2010

He diagnosed by Rheumatoid Arthritis and I now feel well again - I would not go to anyone else

|  Lupus patient  |  show details
by Daria on Jul 1st, 2010

He is an amazing Doctor with a tremendous wealth of knowledge. He spent time with me and put me on new treatment that is really helping my condition.

Mar 24th, 2010

I have been to way too many doctors in my life but never have I dealt with such a cold impersonal and uncaring MD. In doesn't look you in the eyes and he doesn't really listen to the patient. He talks down to you as if your disease has suddenly made you stupid. I don't use him any longer as he wasn't helping my disease or my stress level.

|  Patient for 5 years  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2010

I saw the negative comment and had to respond. Dr Goddard has been my Doctor for 5 years. He found out that I had rheumatoid arthritis. He has given me back my mobility and kept me pain free. His staff are also great.

|  Excellent Rheumatologist  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2010

n

|  Arrogant and mean  |  show details
by michele on Oct 27th, 2009

Dr Goddard, never looked me in the eye, determined a Dx and course of treatment that did not work, and when told it wasn't working informed me Well that is what's wrong with you its not my fault its not working and i can't help you. All in a very nasty way. I was told I had to pay for my medical records, he isn't responsible for his staff screwing up my appts etc etc. I left in tears. the nastiest most useless doctor i ever encountered.