A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Godfrey is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Godfrey, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Godfrey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kimball Godfrey MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. David Godfrey has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Godfrey practices Urology near Bradford, PA.
See Bradford Urologists.