A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Godfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Godfried, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatric is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godfried
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godfried Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfried graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Godfried has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Godfried MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Godfried practice?
- Dr. David Godfried has 1 office location.
Dr. David Godfried practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Orthopedic Surgeons, Manhasset Surgeons, and Manhasset Pediatric Surgeons.