A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Godfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Godfried, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatric is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godfried
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Godfried Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfried graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Godfried has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Godfried MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David H. Godfried practice?
- Dr. David Godfried has 1 office location.
Dr. David Godfried practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons and Manhasset Pediatric Surgeons.