Dr. David Godin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Godin?

September 7th, 2017

Great Experience

I recently had surgery with Dr. Godin and I have to say it was one of the best experiences from start to finish. The hospital staff too great care of me and I was VERY comfortable the entire time. The best part is everything Dr. Godin told me would happen did and was spot on with his care. I'm very happy with the results!

October 25th, 2016

Dr Godin put me at ease right from the start. He is very professional and thorough. I felt like he was genuinely concerned about my well being. He answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. It is the best experience I have ever had with an ENT specialist.

September 8th, 2016

Great Visit!

Dr. Godin's staff was amazing. They were more than accommodating even after I realized I made a mistake with the insurance. Dr. Godin was also extremely nice and very friendly. Thanks for a great visit...I am feeling confident.

September 8th, 2016

Amazing Doc & Staff :)

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. David Godin!! He is very knowledgeable and professional. I felt very comfortable with him. The staff were extremely friendly!

August 10th, 2016

Excellent Physician!!!

I've seen this Doctor a few times. He's excellent!!! Very personable and easy to understand. I have this chronic issue and been dealing with it for months before seeking medical attention. Thankfully I Did!!! I feel like I'm on the road to recovery. Dr. Godin wanted to follow up the necessary steps before rushing off to the operating room which I could appreciate since my Insurance sucks. I also didn't know he was listed as a New York Top Physician In New York Magazine. Definitely well deserved and a two thumbs up from me.

July 8th, 2016

5+ Star Doctor

This doctor was one of the best, if not THE BEST, I have ever seen. I had a complicated issue that I went to a number of physicians to discuss. None of them were able to get to the root cause of my problem, let alone solve it, until I went to see Dr. Godin. Not only is he smart and extremely competent, but he takes the time to go through the facts and options with you so that you can make good decisions about your course of treatment. He also makes complex medical issues easy to understand in layman's terms which I really appreciate. I have seen some reviews complaining about long wait times in his office. I have a few things to say about that. 1) Who wants to go to an office where the doctor has no patients or strong following. That is like eating at an empty restaurant. The crowd says a lot about his skill; 2) When you see the time he takes with you its easy to understand how he can run behind. Frankly that is a trade off I will take everyday of the week; and 3) When you have an emergency, he is there for you. He will fit you in as he did for me. In short, this is one of the best doctors I have ever met. I can't thank him enough for the quality of life he has restored to me. He pairs cutting edge technology and medical knowledge with an old fashion approach to patient care from a relationship perspective. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

June 18th, 2016

I never have a problem getting an appointment, even on the same day. The staff is always nice, helpful and they remember me. Dr. Godin is respectful and thorough. He's gentle and determined to make you feel better. He continues to help me maintain my condition to hopefully one day not need medication. He's a great doctor with a great team, it's always a pleasant experience. He saved my sanity when I didn't know what was wrong with me. I'm so blessed to have found him. He educates you as well as diagnosing you. The staff is welcoming and always nice which is a plus for me. Again, so happy to be a patient.

June 9th, 2016

I admire a doctor's office with compassion and empathy and Dr. Godin's office is exactly that. My visit ran pretty late today, but when I realized why I more than understandable. While I waited, his staff gave me an update every 15 mins or so and apologized for the wait. I was even given 2 coffee gifts cards by the office manager which was super nice! END RESULT: Dr. Godin really took the time to listen and truly care for me. He's DEFINTELY worth being your designated ENT.

May 15th, 2015

Absolutely The Best!

Dr. Godin is an unbelievable physician. His knowledge, staff, surgical skill and caring nature make him one of the best doctors I have ever used. His ability to accurately identify problems and the root cause of issues both in and outside his area of expertise is truly exceptional. His bedside manner, especially with young children, is amazing. When your child has any issue, you are naturally overprotective and worried as a parent. I felt complete confidence with Dr. Godin as I immediately knew my child was in great hands with a doctor who both cared and was quickly available if I had to reach him. These days, it is very uncommon to have a doctor who is a true expert when it comes to diagnosis and surgical skill while caring about you as a person at the same time. Dr. Godin is that rare doctor. As you can see by my review, I cannot say enough good things about him. If you are in need of an ENT, or have gone to others that could not help you, this is your doctor.

August 29th, 2013

Dr. Godin Rules

Dr. Godin is the man. He has on me on the path to healing a chronically hoarse throat. He is the first doctor to take the time to listen and examine me thoroughly. So many ENTS dismissed my complaints because I'm only 23. He diagnosed my acid reflux disease and has me on course of treatment that has already allowed me to improve tremendously. He listens and cares. I am sending my dad to him to get his throat checked out. Great office location, super easy to get an appointment and kind and caring staff. Thank you Dr. Godin!

July 26th, 2013

Dr. Godin is an excellent ENT, and should be recommended to everyone.

June 6th, 2013

Great doctor. Very upbeat. Gets you in solve the problem Gets you.