A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Godley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Godley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Godley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godley graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Godley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Godley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Godley practice?
- Dr. David Godley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Godley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.