A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Godley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Godley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Godley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Godley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Godley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godley graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Godley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Godley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David R. Godley practice?
- Dr. David Godley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Godley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.