A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goebel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goebel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goebel graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Goebel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David K Goebel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Goebel practice?
- Dr. David Goebel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goebel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists, Ashland Hematologists, and Ashland Oncologists.