A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goebel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goebel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goebel graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Goebel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goebel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans