A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goebel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goebel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goebel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goebel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Goebel graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Goebel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kendall Goebel MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David K. Goebel practice?
- Dr. David Goebel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goebel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Internists, Ashland Hematologists, and Ashland Oncologists.