A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gold, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Gold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Gold practice?
- Dr. David Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gold practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Lincoln Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Lincoln Park Surgeons.