A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gold, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gold, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Adam Gold MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Gold practice?
- Dr. David Gold has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gold practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Lincoln Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Lincoln Park Surgeons and Lincoln Park Orthopedic Surgeons.