A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldberger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberger graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goldberger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Goldberger practice?
Dr. David Goldberger practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL and Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.