A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldberger, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberger graduated from New York University.
Dr. Goldberger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Goldberger MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Goldberger practice?
- Dr. David Goldberger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goldberger practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.