Dr. David Goldberger MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Hollywood, FL

3.2

July 22nd, 2016
Great Eye Doctor
A great eye physician and he listens and looks. What more could you ask for.

June 16th, 2014
Terrible Eye Doctor
After over 30 years of seeing this doctor, he then tells me I have cataracts in both eyes that need to be watched so I was supposed to come every six months. I went for a second opinion and was told by a very respectable, experienced opthalmologist I never had cataracts and do not have to come back to check them!

December 27th, 2013
Cannot ask for better service, professional or otherwise.
My wife awoke with droopy eyelids and had visual difficulties for 5 days before she was willing to seek professional care. One trip to the walk-in emergency clinic was enough to have her concerned. This was on a Saturday morning. I viewed our insurance policy's list of Ophthalmologists and found Dr. Goldberger's as having weekend extended hours. I spoke with the answering service who informed me that they do not have office hours on Saturday but she could come in the next morning at 7:30 AM, yes Sunday morning. The staff was totally professional and Dr. Goldberger treated us as long time clients. My wife's condition is still pending further diagnosis, but the treatment at Dr. Goldberger's office was first rate.

May 21st, 2013
THIS WAS MY 1ST VISIT TO THIS DOCTOR. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT, HAD GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, AND VERY POLITE TOO. I RECEIVED A THOROUGH EXAM, AND HAD NO DAMAGE TO MY EYES FROM BEING A DIABETIC. I WILL BE BACK IN 2 MOS. THE STAFF WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO FIT ME IN ASAP. THEY WERE VERY POLITE AND NICE.

February 27th, 2011
Do not go there
I had made an appointment for 10:30, by 11:45 I informed the receptionist that I wanted to cancel my appointment. The receptionist was apologetic and informed me that "they take pride in taking people in and out quickly". She then informed me that the next available technician would take care of me. The next technician came out asking if my name was Manda, I am a man by the way, the proceeded to inform me that I would be next after this person, at which point I told her to have a nice day and left. If their unprofessional ineptitude in keeping an appointment is what they take "pride" in, I would hate to be on the receiving end of one of the services they do not take pride in.Save yourself some time and go to a professional office where they honor their appointments.